How to cook Chinese Flavored Salted Chicken Feet?
Flavored Salted Chicken Feet
The chicken feet bought outside are still not enough for you to make yourself healthy and whim. To meet the family members on the tip of the tongue, come and do it yourself.
- 1000 g Chicken Feet
- 20 g Sand ginger powder
- 9 g ginger
- 10 g rice wine
- 8 g Yellow mastiff
- 6 g Chicken powder
- 30 g salt
- 15 sesame oil
- Prepare materials
- First clean, cut off the toenails, and drain the water
- Put a few slices of ginger and a teaspoon of white wine (deodorized) in the pot and boil water.
- After the water is boiled, pour the chicken claws into the pot and pour water to remove blood
- Boil the water for about 3 minutes to remove the blood water, immediately pick up the chicken feet and set it in cold water
- After the chicken feet are finished with cold water, pick up the drain, pour 1 packet of 10g salt chicken powder, 1 teaspoon salt into the inside and mix well, put it in the refrigerator to refrigerate for 2 ~ 3 hours (to taste).
- Using the time of pickling chicken feet, smash 5 yellow mastiffs and put them in a dregs bag to soak the water in the pot, so that the yellow color can be deepened.
- Put another packet of 10g salt-baked chicken powder and 1 teaspoon of salt into it (the amount of water can be soaked through the chicken feet), soak it in the water of the yellow mane and mix well and cook. When the yellowish color is cooked, 1 teaspoon of white wine , 1 teaspoon of chicken powder, 1 teaspoon of sesame oil, mix well, then put all the chicken feet in the broth and bake for 10 minutes on low, medium and low heat, then bake for 5 minutes after turning off the heat.
- Pick up the chicken feet and immediately blow the fan (if the weather is cold, just leave it to cool), (do n’t rush to eat it when it is cold, otherwise the taste does not have a Q feeling) and then put it in the refrigerator to refrigerate (not the quick-freeze compartment, the fresh-keeping refrigerator compartment) Eat for hours (the taste is better and more Q-like overnight), delicious.
- I want to eat more and more
Put all the chicken feet in the broth and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes. Do n’t take too long or stay too hot