How to cook Chinese Preserved egg with tofu?
Preserved egg with tofu
The cold dishes are delicious, but there are actually a few tips. Most of the cold dishes are eaten cold, but this does not mean that this process does not require any heating!Print Pin Rate
- 100 g preserved egg
- 200 g tofu
- 50 g chili
- 20 g garlic
- 10 g Oyster sauce
- 8 g White sugar
- 8 g Chili oil
- Preparation materials: a box of tender tofu, two preserved eggs, two wire peppers, four garlics, and three onion leaves. These are for the mirror. The behind-the-scenes materials that are not used for the mirror are: a spoon of soy sauce, a spoon of vinegar, A spoonful of oyster sauce, a quarter spoonful of sugar, a half spoonful of chili oil, and a half spoonful of chopped chili.Tofu with preserved egg must use tender tofu, no rebuttal is accepted. Others, if you don't have oyster sauce, don't put chopped chili, if you don't have chopped chili, you can't eat spicy string peppers, and less chili oil.Now we are going to take the tender tofu out of the box. Everyone who has taken the tender tofu knows what kind of journey it is. There is basically no complete tender tofu that can come out of this box. Do n’t worry, tell everyone a Small TIPS, cut the sides of the tofu pot, let the air run in, and the tender tofu is easy to take out.
- Take out the tender tofu and cut it into small pieces. Don't be too thin, too thin and tender tofu will break easily.
- Put the cut tofu into the dish
- The next step is to peel the egg. When peeling the egg, you must be slower. Do n’t worry, try not to break the egg.Cut the preserved egg into small pieces and pour the sliced preserved egg onto the tofu.
- The next step is to cut the garlic, shallot, and chili into small pieces.
- On low heat, put the oil in the pan, put the ground pepper, a spoon of soy sauce, a spoon of oyster sauce, half a spoon of chopped chili, half a spoon of chili oil, a quarter spoon of sugar, a spoon of vinegar, minced garlic, green onion, After putting all in, stir fry for a few seconds and immediately turn off the heat.Try the seasoning juice at this time, if it is too light, you can put some salt according to your taste.
- Let the stir-fried ingredients cool a little, just half a minute, pour it on the preserved egg tofu. The preserved egg is mixed with tofu
- Do you feel anxious to eat? Friendly reminder, refrigerate and eat in the refrigerator, the preserved eggs and tofu will add more flavor.
In order to prevent sticking the knife when cutting the preserved egg, you can apply some oil to the knife.
Preserved egg with tofu
Amount Per Serving
Calories 234 Calories from Fat 117
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 3g19%
Vitamin A 508IU10%
Vitamin C 39mg47%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe