How to cook Japanese style pork ramen?
Japanese style pork ramen
The pork is made into Japanese char siu, and it is marinated in a sweet and sour soup. It is delicious.
- 100 g Pork tendon
- 30 g egg
- 100 g Hand-Pulled Noodle
- 500 g Poached egg marinade
- 8 g Ginger
- 8 g Seaweed
- Wash pork tendon
- Cut the horizontal knife alternately from left to right, But not cut in two
- The cut pork is unfolded, the back of the knife is loose, rolled up, and the cotton thread is tied tightly.
- Slip in the pan until the surface is brown.
- Add ginger to the marinade of the soft-boiled egg. Put the pork in a boil and turn to a low heat for one hour. If the marinade is too little, add water in moderation.
- An hour later, the chopsticks can be easily passed through with a poke.
- Take out the meat, slice it after refrigerating, try it, the taste is just right, and the meat is tender and tender, and the gluten is delicious.
- Chopped seaweed, shredded shallot
- Boil the water in the pot, sprinkle a handful of salt, and pull down the noodles.
- Loading plate.
- You can put a lot of meat on your own. You can also add chives and seaweed. Cut a soft-boiled egg and a delicious bowl of ramen.
- Hee hee
After the tendon meat is cooked, it shrinks into balls and slices directly.