How to cook Cumin Potatoes?
Potatoes, a common food in daily life, can be seen everywhere and can be bought everywhere. It can be used as both a vegetable and a staple food. Potatoes are rich in starch, protein, vitamins and minerals, which can invigorate the stomach and digest food, detoxify, reduce inflammation, and fight cancer.Print Pin Rate
- 400 g potato
- Cumin powder
- pepper powder right amount
- salt right amount
- chili powder right amount
- vinegar right amount
- vegetable oil right amount
- Cut the potatoes into hob pieces, put them in some white vinegar water and soak for a while;
- Put an appropriate amount of oil in the pot, add potatoes and cut into them for frying;
- Fry slowly over medium and low heat until the potato pieces become small and the surface is slightly yellow;
- The fried potatoes are drained of oil;
- Put the fried potatoes back into an oil-free pan and stir fry, add salt and pepper and stir fry;
- Add appropriate amount of cumin and chili powder and stir fry over low heat to make the roast more fragrant.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 154 Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g6%
Vitamin A 4IU0%
Vitamin C 39mg47%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe