How to cook Fairy bean cake?
Fairy bean cake
Oven-free cuisine ... made with floss and cheese stuffingPrint Pin Rate
The crust material is as follows:
- 140 g Low gluten flour
- 40 g corn starch
- 40 g White sugar
- 40 g Corn oil
- 75 g egg About 2 eggs
The fillings of the cheese purple potato filling are as follows:
- 250 g purple potatoes
- 25 g condensed milk
- 30 g Cheese
- 200-250 grams of purple sweet potatoes are washed, peeled, put in a pot and steamed thoroughly. The time of steaming purple potatoes can be used for making crusts. 2 eggs (about 75 grams after shelling), 40 grams of sugar, 40 Gram corn oil and stir well.
- Sift 140 grams of low-gluten flour and 40 grams of corn starch
- Stir into floc with chopsticks, then knead with your hands into a non-sticky dough.
- Divide the dough into small pieces of about 20-25 grams each. I divided 15 small pieces of dough and covered them with plastic wrap. I used the above and dough steps in less than five minutes, which is really simple.
- After the purple potato is steamed, mash it with a spoon, add 20-25 grams of condensed milk, and stir well. Take a small dough and flatten it in the palm of your hand, then you can make it thin. Grab a small cheese with your hand and slowly close it like a dumpling.
- It's all packed.
- After the pan is hot, pour a little oil, put in the Xiandou cake, turn on a low heat, and turn over one side after frying. After all 6 sides are cooked, you can fill the pan.
- It's all done, let's eat ...
The purple potato filling is a layer of pie crust + purple potato (purple potato after adding condensed milk and mixing well) + cheese.
Fairy bean cake
Amount Per Serving
Calories 836 Calories from Fat 270
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 7g44%
Vitamin A 386IU8%
Vitamin C 25mg30%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe
One thought on “How to cook Fairy bean cake?”