How to cook Floss Salad Dressing Bread?
Floss Salad Dressing Bread
For someone like me who loves salad dressingThis is really a simple and delicious recipe
- 250 g high gluten flour
- 110 g water
- 15 g milk powder
- 50 g egg
- 25 g white sugar
- 2.5 g salt
- 2.5 g yeast
- 15 g butter
- 80 g salad dressing
- 60 g Floss
- 1. In addition to the butter and yeast, put the dough into a mixing bowl of a chef's machine and knead until incomplete.2. Add butter and yeast and knead until complete.3. Cover the kneaded dough with plastic wrap and ferment at a room temperature of 28-29 degrees. The first fermentation takes about 1 to 1.5 hours.
- Fermentation is twice as large, rubbing a hole with your fingers, the dough around does not collapse, and the hole does not shrink, just fermented just fine.
- Take out the dough, let it stand for 15 minutes, and cut into small pieces.
- Spread some butter on the mold and spread a small layer on the bottom, leaving some space.
- Line with floss and squeeze with salad dressing.You can add a little more, otherwise it will not taste.
- Cover with another layer of dough. Add salad dressing and floss.Add three layers of dough in total.Top with floss and salad dressing. Enter the oven for a second fermentation. It will take about 40 minutes to 1 hour, and it will be 1.5 to 2 times as large.The fermentation mode is adjusted to 37 degrees, and hot water is placed on the side during fermentation to provide the humidity required for fermentation. Change water when there is no steam.
- After fermentation, bake for 45 minutes in a 160 degree oven.Cover with tin foil when you see OK in the middle.
- So fragrant and delicious! I ate a four-inch and a half ring at once!
- So tempting
I made no sugar, and added 20g milk powder, but it affected the fermentation, and it took more than twice the usual time to ferment.