How to cook Passion Fruit Jam?
Passion Fruit Jam
To tell you the truth, this is really delicious
- 350 g Passion fruit
- 30 g lemon
- 180 g Raw sugar
- Passion fruit was washed and cut in half, and all the flesh inside was dug out and refrigerated for use.
- Take half of the shell (for example, use ten passion fruit shells and five passion fruit shells) in the pot and cook a lot of water until the shell becomes transparent and thick, not white at all, it will break when soft and poked, be sure to cook this Degree, boil the bitterness of the shell. Leave a tbsp of the cooked soup.
- Lemon juice squeezed out for use
- After the cooked passion fruit husk is slightly cooled and easy to hold, use a spoon to separate the meat from the peel, leaving the meat behind.
- Puree the peeled husks.
- Take out the passion fruit flesh of the first step, pour half of it into the cooking machine and continue to beat until the pulp and shell are completely mixed, and the seeds in it are also finely divided.
- Pulverize the flesh and husk mixture of the seeds, the other half of the intact flesh, lemon juice, a spoonful of soup left over from the previous shell, and sugar are poured into the pot together and boiled at medium high heat.
- Medium-low heat continuously stirs and evaporates the water to a sticky state (depending on the amount of water and sugar). Take a small wipe on a small spoon and keep it cold for about five minutes
- Turn off the fire. Let the jam cool. The glass bottle is boiled with boiling water for ten minutes, then inverted, dried, and canned.
1. It is best to use crumpled ripe passion fruit. 2. The amount of sugar, Indians are super sweet, use half of the weight of passion fruit pulp (for example, use 200g of sugar to dig out 200g of pulp, single pulp, not shell meat), they like sour, so they do not put enough polysaccharide ... Personally prefer to use raw sugar for better flavor. The more sugar there is, the easier it is to boil the sticky, and the easier it is to preserve.