It is wrapped with seaweed rice, ground vegetables, egg yolks, peanuts, pork floss, etc. to form a local snackPrint Pin Rate
- 200 g Warm rice
- 50 g egg
- Spicy cabbage Right amount
- 20 g Sushi vinegar
- Seaweed Right amount
- 20 g Cucumber
- 35 g Luncheon meat i
- 5 g Sesame oil
- 10 g Salt
- Beat the eggs, spread them into egg pancakes in a pan, then take them out and cut them into strips. The luncheon meat is first cut into slices, and then cut into strips after being fried in a pan until golden on both sides. Cut the cucumber into strips.
- Add sushi vinegar, salt and sesame oil to the warm rice, cut and mix well, let cool and set aside.
- Spread the cold rice in the previous step on the seaweed, leaving a gap on the far side
- Arrange the prepared cucumber, luncheon meat, egg and spicy cabbage on the rice
- Roll up from the end close to you. Coat the end of the seaweed with a little water and seal it.
- Cut off the irregularities at both ends, and then you can cut into pieces. Note that you need to use a sharp knife to cut the seaweed rice. After each cut, wipe the blade clean and then cut another one.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 228 Calories from Fat 171
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 6g38%
Trans Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
Monounsaturated Fat 9g
Vitamin A 284IU6%
Vitamin C 1mg1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe