How to cook Spinach chick peas salad?
Spinach chick peas salad
I know it ’s healthy and nutritious. I know it ’s high in value and looks beautiful. I know it ’s low in calories to maintain its shape.
- 125 g Chickpeas
- 125 g spinach
- 30 g Sesame sauce
- 10 g Salad oil
- 3 g salt
- 3 g soy sauce
- 5 g White sugar
- 5 g garlic
- Mince the garlic.
- Soak the chickpeas one day in advance. Bring the water to a boil and add the chickpeas. Wait for the water to boil again, turn to low heat, and cook for 15-20 minutes until the chickpeas mature. (If it is not soaked, you can extend the cooking time appropriately, at least 30-40 minutes, you can taste the hardness of the beans halfway through) After cooking, remove, drain the water, and set aside.
- Spinach, wash, remove roots, cut into sections for later use.
- Boil the water in the pot, wait for the water to boil, and add the spinach to quickly cook.
- Remove the spinach and wash it with cold water
- Squeeze the spinach moisture by hand.
- Mince the spinach.
- Stir in sesame sauce, salt, soy sauce and sugar with water to make a fine and smooth sesame sauce
- Start a new pot, put an appropriate amount of salad oil in the pot, heat, and add the minced garlic until the oil is hot.
- dd spinach and stir fry.
- Add chickpeas and stir fry.
- Pour in the sesame sauce prepared in step 8.
- Stir well
Some chickpeas may be unfamiliar with this chickpea ingredient. It is a widely used ingredient in India, Pakistan and Europe. Chickpeas are rich in unsaturated fatty acids, cellulose, and are a good source of high-quality protein, calcium, potassium, zinc and vitamins. The isoflavones it contains are also beneficial to female friends.