How to make Complete nutrition [Cobb Salad]?
- 150 g lettuce
- 50 g Avocado
- 100 g chicken breast
- 50 g Cheese slices
- 30 g egg
- 50 g Virgin fruit
- 40 g Bacon
- 20 g onion
- 30 g Salad dressing
- Wash the lettuce, chop it up and place it in the bottom of the plate
- Cut the tomatoes in half and place them in a dish. Cut the poached eggs into small pieces, cut the onions into small pieces, and place in the dish.
- Cut ham or bacon into 1.5 cm slices. Fry in a small amount to fry.
- Cut the chicken breast into small pieces of 1.5 cm, add the appropriate amount of black pepper and marinate for 10 minutes, Put a little oil in the pan and cook
- Chicken breast and ham on a plate
- Chopped cheese into thin strips
- Cut the avocado into 1.5 cm pieces, sprinkle a little lemon juice to prevent oxidation, put it in the plate, as shown in the figure
- Mix the salad dressing and eat!
Complete nutrition [Cobb Salad]
Amount Per Serving
Calories 680 Calories from Fat 441
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 17g106%
Vitamin A 1428IU29%
Vitamin C 12mg15%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe
One thought on “How to make Complete nutrition [Cobb Salad]?”