Stewed Rice with Spring Bamboo Shoots and Mushroom Chicken LegsPrint Pin Rate
- 200 g Spring bamboo shoots
- 300 g Chicken thigh
- 100 g mushroom
- 300 g Rice
- soy sauce Right amount
- Mirin Right amount
- Shiitake mushroom slices
- Spring bamboo shoots sliced
- Bone and dice the chicken legs, marinate lightly with cooking wine and salt for ten minutes
- In a frying pan, stir-fry the bamboo shoots, chicken thighs, and shiitake mushrooms until they are five mature. Soy sauce and mirin are added during the season, and the soup can be slightly salty.
- Spread the fried ingredients evenly on the rice, add water and soy sauce to cover the ingredients. Turn on high heat for about five to six minutes until it boils, then turn to low heat for 15 minutes, then simmer for 15 minutes. It can be heated for 30 seconds before simmering, so that the simmered rice will be more fragrant.
- Sprinkle the chives before serving to increase the visual beauty.
- Stir well
Stewed Rice with Spring Bamboo Shoots and Mushroom Chicken Legs
Amount Per Serving
Calories 887 Calories from Fat 234
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 7g44%
Trans Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 6g
Monounsaturated Fat 11g
Vitamin A 117IU2%
Vitamin C 1mg1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe