How to cook Sweet and Sour Potatoes?
- 100 g Potato
- 1 tsp cooking wine
- 2 tsp thin soy sauce
- 3 tsp white sugar
- 4 tsp vinegar
- White sesame right amount
- Peel and cut potatoes, wash well
- Put oil in the pot and fry the potatoes until golden brown on both sides
- One spoon of cooking wine, two spoons of light soy sauce, three spoons of sugar, four spoons of vinegar, and five spoons of water to make sweet and sour sauce
- Fry the potatoes until golden brown, pour into the sweet and sour sauce, and simmer for a while to collect the juice.
- Sprinkle with white sesame seeds. Delicious.
Sweet and Sour Potatoes
Amount Per Serving
Calories 141 Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g6%
Vitamin A 2IU0%
Vitamin C 20mg24%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe