- 200 g Spring bamboo shoots
- 100 g Black Fungus
- 50 g Green garlic sprouts
- 25 g garlic
- 5 g thin soy sauce
- 5 g pepper powder
- 5 g Sugar
- Salt Right amount
- Chicken Essence Right amount
- Remove the old skin of the spring bamboo shoots and cut them into small sections with an oblique knife. If the bamboo shoots are too large, try to cut them smaller. Boil water in a pot, blanch the spring bamboo shoots for 2 minutes, remove and let dry.
- A handful of black fungus bubble hair.
- Put oil in the pot, add garlic slices and sauté.
- Add spring bamboo shoots and stir fry.
- Then add black fungus and 2 spoons of soy sauce.
- Add pepper powder.
- Add sugar
- Add the right amount of salt
- Add green garlic sprouts
- Stir-fry evenly, out of the pan
The blanching time of spring bamboo shoots should not be too long to avoid affecting the taste.
Stir Fried Fungus with Spring Bamboo Shoots
Amount Per Serving
Calories 76 Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g6%
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Vitamin A 2083IU42%
Vitamin C 12mg15%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe