The first time I made peach shorts, it was really not delicious because I lost too much oil and roasted for a long time. I have been thinking about it since then, hoping to make a delicious peach cake. Because it’s really delicious.
Peach Crisp with Scallion Oil
- 100 g flour
- 10 g egg
- 40 g vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp soda
- 35 g White sugar
- 2 g salt
- 20 g Scallion
- Wash and drain the shallots and chop only the green parts
- Stir in vegetable oil, egg liquid, salt and sugar in a large bowl and add green onion
- Mix low powder, baking powder, baking soda and sieve, and pour into mixed liquid in large bowl
- Stir well and form a ball
- Take 20g of dough and knead into small balls
- Put in a baking tray and press flat
- Preheat the oven at 180 ° C and bake in the middle layer for about 15 minutes. The surface can be colored.
- Because vegetable oil does not blend well with flour like butter, the dough may be a bit dry and broken. After dividing into 20g dough, squeeze it a few times and knead it into a ball. It will be much easier ...
- It is strongly recommended not to reduce oil (at least 35g of oil) ... because it will really reduce ... it is too dry. And it will be difficult to form a mass
- Don't put too much baking soda! It will be bitter ...
- This is a kind of salty sweet peach cake. Regarding some people who have said salty, I want to say that everyone has different tastes. Please adjust the amount of salt according to your own taste.