- 300 g broccoli
- 200 g mushroom
- 100 g carrot
- 70 g Green onions
- 5 g Salt
- 5 g Oyster sauce
- 10 g starch
- water Right amount
- 5 g Chicken Essence
- Wash broccoli, boil water in a pot, remove and soak in cold water
- Cut carrots into slices and blanch them in water.
- The shiitake mushrooms are also blanched.
- A section of green onions
- Put the right amount of oil in the pot, add the scallions and smash for a while
- Add the three blanched ingredients, salt, oyster sauce, chicken essence, stir well, then add the water and starch mixed with water and starch, and stir well.
Vegetarian Fried Mushrooms and Broccoli
Amount Per Serving
Calories 220 Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g6%
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Vitamin A 19273IU385%
Vitamin C 291mg353%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe