Braised squab (Home Edition) – Many Chinese people like to eat pigeon meat. Cooking pigeons according to my recipe is very delicious.
Braised squab (Home Edition)
- 2 squab
- thin soy sauce
- thick soy sauce
- The pigeons must be cleaned after they are bought back. Including the internal organs inside the chest, the throat of the neck are all cleaned, otherwise how to cook will have blood. The boss confessed that this is indeed very important.
- Boil the water in the pot and cook the pigeons in hot water first.
- I personally do not recommend cooking for too long, as long as it is almost cooked, if cooked for too long, it is easy to break the skin when it is braised.
- After cooking, rinse off the cold water immediately, including the floating foam of the dirty things.
- Prepare the brine. Add the appropriate amount of spices to boil, add a little more soy sauce, the right amount of salt, try it yourself, it's okay to be slightly salty.
- Put the pigeons into the brine and cook them~
- Remember to turn over when appropriate~~~~~
- You can use the spoon to pour the marinade into the chest of the pigeon, which is easy to taste ~~~
- While boiling, while pouring water, I turn over from time to time. Let the pigeons fully absorb the aroma and taste of the marinade. At this time, you can add thick soy sauce to increase the color. . . . Also keep pouring ~~~~~
- After about 15-20 minutes of cooking, let the pigeons soak in the brine. Turn over at regular intervals to make it evenly colored and fully absorb the aroma. Wait 2 hours or so to pick up
- Heat the oil in the pan. Remember to put the pigeons in the pan before the pigeons are as dry as possible. Otherwise, too much juice and hot oil will explode, which is very dangerous. After the oil is hot, put the pigeons. Use a spoon to pour oil on the pigeons to make it fully oily. You can see the changes in the skin of the pigeons that are overheated with oil.
- The two sides are evenly heated and fried ~~~~ It is so fragrant!
- After doing it at home, it is different from the restaurant outside, so the time and heat of frying can't be done like a restaurant. So the appropriate skin is crispy. The color and taste are very good
- The last one is the one, one open four. This is the father's knife. Rich in juice, the focus is that the internal force of the meat has fully absorbed the flavor of the marinade, it is so delicious!